Now that I'm older I still love all things strawberry, but I have grown from candy and lip balm to cocktails and nail polish.
So, in honor of National Strawberry Day, I thought it would be fun to do a little round up of some cute strawberry items (and recipes) I have come across recently.
- How cute is ? It just sceams summer to me.
- I love a straw clutch. A embroidered on it takes that love to another level.
- in bright cerise is a must for the beach.
- You can never go wrong with a red lipstick. in strawberry red is the perfect shade.
- You know I couldn't leave out a nail polish! is not quite the color of an actual strawberry, but with a name like Strawberry Margarita how could I resist?
- Every sofa deserves a cute accessory. will perk up any living space.
- Greet your guests with . It gives "home sweet home" a whole new meaning.
- would be perfect for a strawberry themed brunch.
Speaking of brunch...
- How refreshing does look? I love the idea of pairing peppery arugula with strawberries. Yum!
- needs to be made. It looks amazing and is super simple to make.
- Of course I couldn't forget a cocktail! Switch it up from the usual mimosas and bloody marys for .
Thanks for reading! And, if you come across those lip balms in the original strawberry flavor, let me know!