When it comes to Valentine's Day, the first thing I think of is chocolate and the second is roses.
So, for today's Five Things Friday, I thought it would be fun to share some chocolate and rose inspired cocktail and dessert recipes that I found on Pinterest recently.
- First up is this , because it sounds like a glorious combination.
- Next we have . It features two of my favorite things, St-Germain and rosé champagne. It doesn't get any easier, or tastier, than this cocktail.
- For the last cocktail we have this . I can only imagine how amazing the rose water tastes blended with gin. I will be trying this one very, very soon.
- Continuing with the rose theme, we have these . Champage in the cake batter AND the icing? Yes, please!
- I had to end with classic . Because, chocolate. Also, the recipe is extremely easy. I am definitely making these next week.
Happy Friday friends!