I don't know about you, but I love dresses. They make getting dressed a breeze. It's a whole outfit in one simple piece. Just pick out your shoes and accessories and you're out the door.
Here are five dresses I found this week that are perfect for spring.
- I love the colors in . I see this being worn to brunch...
- Finding a dress that can be worn to work, out to dinner, or casual during any weekend outing is a definite must. With it's light and airy style, covers all the bases.
- Everyone should have at least one casual dress in their closet. will do the trick. Throw it on with sneakers or sandals, and you have a relaxed and comfy look that will replace the jeans and tees/sweaters from fall and winter. Perfect for lazy spring and summer days.
- Speaking of replacing jeans... If you're a denim lover like me then you need . I've had a similar version (in pic above) of this dress for about two years and am excited to see they are still carrying it. I should get a back up because it is the most useful dress I own. I wear it year round. If you know me personally, then you know this dress. (Maybe I should write a post about this it through the seasons. Hmmmm...A year in the life of one denim dress. What do you think? Are you into it?)
- Of course I couldn't leave out a little black dress. I can see quickly becoming a go to. The combination of the relaxed fabric and polished style make it a dress that you will reach for again and again.