St. Patrick's Day is this weekend, and although I love a good theme - I don't like to be over the top.
Whether you're keeping it casual, going on a dinner date, or stuck at work; I have a few looks that will save you from getting asked a million times "why don't you have any green on?" (I hate that-haha)
Oh, and did I mention everything is from Old Navy? (With the exception of the jewelry, of course.) So, you'll be saving yourself some money to stash away in your pot of gold.
No matter if you're hanging at your favorite bar, at a friends house, or just enjoying a lazy Sunday this outfit will keep you comfy and stylish.
- It's still chilly here in New Jersey. is festive and warm.
- I love jeans. Specifically . I have them in both mid and high rise and they are equally comfortable. (Honestly, I love any jean from Old Navy. They always fit me perfectly and last forever. Plus, the price is right!)
- I'm not much of a sneaker gal, so I would pick . When I do wear a sneaker I just go with a .
- Don't forget the jewelry! I would just do , , and a couple .
- is perfect for the unpredictable temps this time of year. With the 3/4 length sleeve and the open neckline, you'll be warm on chillier days while still looking more spring than winter.
- I would pair it with black tights and .
- Again, keep the jewelry simple and wear , , and in black onyx.
I know St. Patrick's Day falls on a Sunday this year, but some people still have to work. (I know, I've been there.) This look will keep you professional and festive at the same time.
- Suits are a working girls best friend. All you have to do is pick out a top and you're done. I would go with and in classic black.
- Since this look is all about being festive while staying professional, I went with in green and white stripe.
- For shoes, you can't go wrong with a D'Orsay style. are perfect for the pants I suggested. If you don't like a heel, instead.
- For jewelry, I would keep it modern with , paired with , and in either moissanite (clear like a diamond) or black spinel. Or better yet, both stacked together. My favorite way to wear them!
I hope this inspires you to get a little festive this Sunday.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! If you do go out, be safe!! And, if you aren't wearing green, I won't judge. I'll just assume you hate the color 😉.