I usually have a specific theme for Five Things Friday, but this week I thought I would try something a little different. Today I am sharing actual things that I am loving lately.
- Eat: I found on Pinterest a few weeks ago and made it twice already. So good!
- Listen: The new came out last month (finally!!) and I cannot stop listening to it.
- Read: I just started reading . For as long as I can remember, I have always loved smells (weird, I know). I am fascinated by the connection between scent,memory, and our emotions. So, it was only natural for me to want to read this. I'll let you know how it is!
- Wear: Speaking of scent... I am at a stage right now where I am doing a lot of thinking and deciding and, honestly, feeling a little confused about my direction. When I get like that I start to second guess everything that I do. Wearing everyday is a big help. It's comforting and helps you to be less hard on yourself. Which, in turn, helps you to think more clearly and bring some clarity.
- See: I finally got to see at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It was awesome! If you live in the Philly area and love fashion it's a must see! Hurry though, it closes March 3rd. (For those of you who aren't in the area, if you click the link, there's a slideshow where you can see some of the designs that were on exhibit.)
What have you guys been up to lately? Leave me a comment below. I would love to hear!