During my most recent Target run I came across some great home decor finds for spring.
Here is a roundup of my top five picks from their Opalhouse line. Enjoy!
- I love creating an atmosphere with scent. With spring so close, I was on the hunt for a candle to switch up from my usual scent. from their Floral Collection is wonderful. The name of the scent is misleading - Rose Petal Macaron. I almost didn’t smell it for that reason (I’m not a big fan of synthetic rose scents), but I’m glad I did! It isn’t rosy at all. (Then I realized the description says rosewood - and rosewood I love!) Each scent in the collection comes in quite a few different vessels, which is great for creating a little table scape.
- Now that spring has (almost) sprung, it’s time for fresh flowers! is perfect. I love the variations in texture and shape. The link is for my favorite.
- I fell in love with . I think it’s the fun fringe. Whatever the reason, it's the perfect place to stash books and magazines.
- If you’re looking to bring a little color into your living room or bedroom, is just the thing you need!
- If doesn’t perk you up in the morning, then I don’t know what will. The bright and cheery color combo is fabulous. The little pom pom fringe doesn’t hurt either.